• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish [Small]

michaelcambria12

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Rye Brook, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a tiny regular Clownfish last week to my new 16 gallon biocube… thought I only wanted one but now I want another lol

Looking for a small Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish to pair.

Tried looking online but can only find bigger ones

willing to pay for shipping if the price is right
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new