• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black Widow anemone, $100.00

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Reef Stu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have way too many black widow anemones. Some are the size of dinner plates. I’m only asking $100 a piece. If you’re buying more then one we can negotiate price accordingly , I’m not trying to get rich here. Pick up only. I live in Lebanon Maine. I’m currently transferring them to my frag tank which is a cooler temp, so they seem to split the first night in this tank. So if you are interested in a large one, I will try to accommodate you before they go to said tank. Thanks

IMG_0356.jpeg

OP
OP
Reef Stu

Reef Stu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I need to move some of these Black Widows, there is not enough space in my frag tank! This weekend $100 gets you 3 anemones. As long as supplies last, and I can remove them without damaging them.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back