Black Widow Anemones SHIPPED!!!

I'm looking for a baby bw. And...it's about time! :)
 
Got mine today
Great seller EXCELLENT PACKAGING PLUS A BRAND SPANKING FREEBEE COOLER
thanks again buddy

BD58A2DD-0549-4EB3-90DF-9DB3CB8DC619.jpeg
 
Awesome seller... anenome came in with the same style cooler overnight. Anemone is in the tank and healthy for over a week. Very easy transaction, would definitely buy again.
 
Any left? Interested in getting one!
 
I received my anemone from this seller. Safe and sound. I highly recommend this seller, and his products.
 
I am interesting in one. Please let me know that you have available.
 
Hi, Looking for one on the lower budget end if you ever have one available. Thanks!
 
Hi, I'd be interested in a small one if you have any available. Please let me know, thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new