• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black Widow Anemones SHIPPED!!!

I'm looking for a baby bw. And...it's about time! :)
 
Got mine today
Great seller EXCELLENT PACKAGING PLUS A BRAND SPANKING FREEBEE COOLER
thanks again buddy

BD58A2DD-0549-4EB3-90DF-9DB3CB8DC619.jpeg
 
Awesome seller... anenome came in with the same style cooler overnight. Anemone is in the tank and healthy for over a week. Very easy transaction, would definitely buy again.
 
Any left? Interested in getting one!
 
I received my anemone from this seller. Safe and sound. I highly recommend this seller, and his products.
 
I am interesting in one. Please let me know that you have available.
 
Hi, Looking for one on the lower budget end if you ever have one available. Thanks!
 
Hi, I'd be interested in a small one if you have any available. Please let me know, thanks!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new