• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black Widow Anemones SHIPPED!!!

Sizes? I need another cooler so might have to get one.
 
Any pics... I finally got my lights!!!
 
Nice! Check the first page they all look the same. Everyone that's had one is a happy customer aside from one shipping incident.
 
I got one a month ago. Awesome nem. Just bought another. Great guy great nems!
 
It arrived today. Good communication during the process. Nice packaging in a cooler.
20200624_153724.jpg
20200624_110532.jpg
20200624_110359.jpg
 
Buy with confidence! Got mine yesterday and it is doing well. The picture doesn’t give it enough justice as it is very gorgeous and bright in person. Packaging/communication was A+ as well.

0534AE35-D376-4DBD-AF29-856953734440.jpeg
 
Hey thanks guys for the reviews. Your pictures make me happy! Get ready for a split. They're highly prone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new