Black Widow Anemones

Nemjamin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2022
Messages
33
Reaction score
16
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm quite new to the hobby. I inherited a family members nem tank 1 full year ago. The nems grow like crazy and split pretty often. I recently set up a brand new to me red sea max nano which I have transfered some of the nems to. Soon I'll be making a marketplace post about selling some of the colony off as I have way too many. Located in Connecticut. Cheers

PXL_20220911_164851158.jpg PXL_20220911_161954200.jpg PXL_20220911_160531229.jpg
 
Welcome to the Salty Crew

to bad im not closer here in a few months would have loved one.
 
Welcome to the Salty Crew

to bad im not closer here in a few months would have loved one.
Thanks man, the couple friends I do have in my area both got a steal
 
Welcome! The webbing on that widow is gorgeous. Enjoy the tank. Those widows should make you $250-$300 a piece. They sell at retail here in Orlando for $400-$500. I’m waiting for mine to spit after almost a year. Just gets bigger and bigger.
1529247C-3C16-49BF-AC16-8836B8B44F69.jpeg
220B69EB-FAC2-487B-8758-B279B5C7B64E.jpeg
 
Welcome! The webbing on that widow is gorgeous. Enjoy the tank. Those widows should make you $250-$300 a piece. They sell at retail here in Orlando for $400-$500. I’m waiting for mine to spit after almost a year. Just gets bigger and bigger.
1529247C-3C16-49BF-AC16-8836B8B44F69.jpeg
220B69EB-FAC2-487B-8758-B279B5C7B64E.jpeg
Your nem is huge wow and yeah thank you I love my nems
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new