Black Widow BTA and Feeding

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdowning
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tdowning

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2016
Messages
266
Reaction score
223
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening all, a couple weeks back I got my first Nem...a beautiful black widow. Anyway, today I was at the store and I bought 1 raw shrimp. Thinking about cutting it into smaller pieces, freezing the pieces I don't use and then giving my BTA a small piece once per week...does this sound like a great idea, or am I missing something?

IMG_0317.JPG
 
sounds like a good idea, also feeding isn't mandatory.
 
Last edited:
I have always fed mine once every 2-3 weeks.

I use Atlantic salmon cut into smal 1/4” chunks, soaked overnight in selcon, then frozen.

9B3A1882-DF0F-4B99-B99A-C682384E0D1D.jpeg


F59D5919-222B-4EE4-8AA0-3D234E7C39D7.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new