• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black Widow nem for sale!

ajjw0828

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Messages
503
Reaction score
421
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling a Black Widow Anemone, I’ve had them for a years and figured I’d see if anyone’s interested. $175 2.5”, local pickup or can ship if interested. I’d have to calculate shipping cost based on location. Feel free to message me for any additional pics or whatever. Thanks! Pics in tank taken under 450nm less with t5 with 15k lense. Bagged is just with t5’s on and iPhone 11 no filter.
C2D28A21-5D1C-4E5E-8CA7-186A4BE63282.jpeg
T5’s, with 15k filter.
FC8C3505-A923-4C52-A5B2-18CAAEAC98CA.png
 
Last edited:
Can do facetime if buyer would like to see. Have some larger ones as well I could sell for a bit more. Been selling these to vendors who sell for $250, and have decided to try and sell on here. Hit me up and we can work something out!
 
Are you interested in a fat chunk of Jason Fox Beach Bum trade? I’m in the Detroit area
 
Selling a Black Widow Anemone, I’ve had them for a years and figured I’d see if anyone’s interested. $175 2.5”, local pickup or can ship if interested. I’d have to calculate shipping cost based on location. Feel free to message me for any additional pics or whatever. Thanks! Pics in tank taken under 450nm less with t5 with 15k lense. Bagged is just with t5’s on and iPhone 11 no filter.
C2D28A21-5D1C-4E5E-8CA7-186A4BE63282.jpeg
T5’s, with 15k filter.
FC8C3505-A923-4C52-A5B2-18CAAEAC98CA.png
Still have any left??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new