Blackcap Basslet hiding?

JohnnyReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a Blackcap basslet to my tank and haven’t seen him/her in 4-5 days. I don’t want to disturb anything in the tank. Is this their normal behavior being a deep water species?
 
I wouldn't disturb the tank. If the fish has died there's nothing you can do, and it not unusual for that fish type.


🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new