Blacking out walls in clear sump

Jdubbs0128

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2019
Messages
33
Reaction score
29
Location
Bradford
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any products that are reef safe to black out the walls in my sump for a refugium?
 
I'm assuming you mean the inside walls between chambers. I'd just order some acrylic or styrene, and cut it to match the divider. You can just place it there or silicone it (assuming the sump is dry right now). If you place it where the flow will help keep it pinned up against the clear divider, it should be ok. I did that for a while until I decided to DIY a sump and used black acrylic as the dividers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new