Blasto and Duncan IDS please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZzyzxRiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ZzyzxRiver

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Messages
993
Reaction score
1,170
Location
Orange County, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vendors at the coral show I went to told me these were appropriate for my soft coral tank; found out that they were actually LPS. Guess I have a mixed tank now, gotta up my game.

I know the blasto is a Merletti but not the color name. And I don’t know anything about the Duncan except that it’s tealish! IMG_9223.jpeg IMG_9219.jpeg
 
The Duncan looks pretty basic and closed up in the picture. Blasto could be Superman’s if they are red with blue center.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new