Blasto and Duncan IDS please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZzyzxRiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ZzyzxRiver

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Messages
993
Reaction score
1,170
Location
Orange County, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vendors at the coral show I went to told me these were appropriate for my soft coral tank; found out that they were actually LPS. Guess I have a mixed tank now, gotta up my game.

I know the blasto is a Merletti but not the color name. And I don’t know anything about the Duncan except that it’s tealish! IMG_9223.jpeg IMG_9219.jpeg
 
The Duncan looks pretty basic and closed up in the picture. Blasto could be Superman’s if they are red with blue center.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new