Blau 4KDC controller computer port purpose?

ste83

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
Dublin, Ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,
This is my first post, so I am sorry if its been asked before. I am still getting used to the site.

I have a Blau 4KDC return pump. Its been so reliable which is such a relief. BUT, I keep wondering what the computer port is for. Recently I got an Apex Neptune Pro and am now wondering if the 2 can be linked together using that port. Thing is I dont know what cable to get for it, what its purpose is or what the steps are to set it up.

Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you
 
Do you have a picture of the port?
 
Upvote 0
Do you have a picture of the port?
Heyyy sorry, thought I had, my mistake! Here's the pics of what I'm looking to connect. Apparently the apex can control the controller.
The top pic is my apex pro. The bottom 2 are the Blau controller
IMG-20250105-WA0009.jpg
51SkM72rn+L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
IMG-20250105-WA0008.jpg
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new