Blennie

  • Thread starter Thread starter CNDReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CNDReef

Formally Toomanyfish
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2017
Messages
1,941
Reaction score
2,260
Location
Boston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are blennies with clams?
I swear I saw my Molly Miller nip my squamosa.
 
They can get a taste for the slime and nip. Same for most algae grazing fish. Many are fine, but some, sadly, develop that habit.
 
I feel a fish getting hooked soon lol
 
No blenny is 100% coral safe. That being said, I have had fine luck with them as long as I kept them well fed. I had a tail spot that loved to lay in the mantle of a large Deresa.
 
No blenny is 100% coral safe. That being said, I have had fine luck with them as long as I kept them well fed. I had a tail spot that loved to lay in the mantle of a large Deresa.
I’ve noticed he isn’t biting it but goes right on it and the clam shuts , the clam is only 3” and don’t think can take the weight of the blenny yet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new