Blenny Compatibility

glebblegleb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could i pull of a Tailspot and Linear Blenny in the same 40 gallon tank, i could barnacles on both sides or something, i also want a striped blenny but those are different enough so i think it’ll be fine

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
unlikely they'll get along. but, every fish has a personality and they may as well get along too. are you willing to take the chance? do you have steps in place in the event they can't get along?

OP
OP
G

glebblegleb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
unlikely they'll get along. but, every fish has a personality and they may as well get along too. are you willing to take the chance? do you have steps in place in the event they can't get along?
i don’t have any steps in place, i don’t have a tank yet

OP
OP
G

glebblegleb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you think they linear and tailspot would claim the barnacles on different sides of the tank?

Common Blevil

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you think they linear and tailspot would claim the barnacles on different sides of the tank?
I think if the barnacles will be on the other sides and there will be a lot of coral/rock in between, it may be fine. But they can fight on the border territory... Or not. Hope everything will be good)

Common Blevil

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A
I think if the barnacles will be on the other sides and there will be a lot of coral/rock in between, it may be fine. But they can fight on the border territory... Or not. Hope everything will be good)
Also for the best results introduce both blennies at the same time, if possible. It will definitely help.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back