Blenny goby disappeared

bTrezona17

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My blenny goby randomly disappeared in my tank and I don’t know why.I saw it five minutes before I couldn’t find it.I checked behind the tank and all around even all in the tank and still can’t find it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new