BLOGS!!!!!!!! Post and win a prize!

tireguy1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best thing that I enjoy about my tank is watching all the aquatic life in its environment. I also like the fact that it is a great escape to work on the tank. I just got started in the hobby in janurary. I have 14g biocube with custom made 7.5 gallon sump refugium. I have custom made led's in the refugium. Nanotuner leds crees that I made. Rke will all modules Hydor skimmer, Lps,sps, zoas, etc. When I focus on my tank I forget about the stressors of life. It is like a drug for me, relaxing me and time goes by so fast. I have rare macro algaes and creatures from all over the world. It is like going to fiji, cursao and florida when I view my tank. It is a wonderful hobby.

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry Michael- this contest has ended but thanks for posting up a blog anyways! I'll be subscribing and following along, so keep updating as it progresses please :bigsmile:

Also to all- we've changed the default setting on blogs to "public view" so please double check and ensure your settings are where you'd like them.

Michael7979

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Michael- this contest has ended but thanks for posting up a blog anyways! I'll be subscribing and following along, so keep updating as it progresses please :bigsmile:

That's OK about the contest.
Just trying to be more active.

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright folks- real sorry but I slipped up on communicating and just found out the prize wasn't claimed...so guess, what? we have a new wiener! errr, no wait, not a hot dog, what's that other thing....Lil' Lee, help me out

LilLee.gif

oh yea, that's right, we have a new Winner!!!!

Jerad
-step up and claim your prize! to prevent the communication problem, you have until Friday night Midnight pacific to claim your prize! To do so, send me a PM and I'll give you the details to collect your mystery prize!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah right Brian, Lee's buddy got you all excited and you went crazy on the post quick reply button didn't ya?

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah right Brian, Lee's buddy got you all excited and you went crazy on the post quick reply button didn't ya?

I won't deny it one bit- (btw, for all you non-mods he's talking about my duplicate post that I deleted :tongue: )

And congrads Jared, hope you claim your prize-though I'm sure we'll pick up a few lurkers who won't complain if you don't :xd:

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess noone wants to claim this prize :eek:oh:

Well- we have a new winner drawn....

KATHLEEN!

please step on down (errr....pm me :tongue:) and claim your prize. If you have not done so by Friday at 11:59pm, we'll draw a new name!

Reminder folks- check your blog's and make sure your settings are set to public viewing! Also....check in on prize contests to see if you've won!!!

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
time for a new name, lol, the odds just keep getting better for folks! Using random.org with this list:

1- Mizzoumed02
2- Luvmyacans
3- Akabryanhall
4- Paul_PSU
5- Electrobes
6- Captain Nemo
7- Henry C
8- Fsu1dolfan
9- Rayzback
10- Jabberkaycee
11- Skinz78
12- Tangboy
13- KingRicky
14- FishLipz
15- Everett
16- Speg
17- Geckoman2003

we get the winning number of : 5- so Electrobes, congratulations!!!!!

Come on down and claim your prize (as in PM me ASAP already, someone needs to get their prize out of Rev's house!)

You have until Monday, 11:59 Pacific Time. If I (Drainbamage, this guy, me, the person who's post your reading) haven't gotten a PM from you, we draw again!

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just give it to me and I will swing by reva house and get it. Save on shipping!

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
against the rules for me to contact directly, but I'm bumping this to get someone's attention- either electrobes so he'll claim his prize, or the rest of y'all so you'll check back when I draw a new winner if he doesn't come claim it! Or if the contestants want to vote on it, we could just close down the contest and give the prize away on a new contest? I doubt you guys will want that option, but just throwing it out there :tongue:

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! I won I won! PM sent.. YAY! :bigsmile:

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YAY! The prize has been claimed and I don't have to keep using random.org :tongue: Congrats on the win Electrobes, PM sent with information so you can claim your prize!

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man looking forward to seeing what the prize is! ;)

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I definitely will, between this and finding out who won the March Madness contest, the suspense is killing me! Poor Rev must be up to his eye balls in work and messages.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey congrats Christian! I am out of town but will be in contact when I get back next week.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back