BLOGS!!!!!!!! Post and win a prize!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure what the prize will be yet, but everyone who post a new TANK blog will be entered to win!

Create blogs here: Reef 2 Reef - Recent Blogs Posts - Blogs

Then come back and post the link to it in this thread to qualify!

:D

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't realize we even had a Blog!:squigglemouth: I'm definitely gonna have to get one going on my setup.

mizzoumed02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I'm not sure, but I think everyone is having the same problems I had last night. All but one of these blogs, when I go to view them, I get this message.........mizzoumed02, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: I found last night that I had to go into my personal Blog setting and set them to allow everyone on the board to view the blog. Just throwing that information out there. I really do want to read these Blogs!!!

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could the winner get a mainland deep dimensions tank?

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I'm not sure, but I think everyone is having the same problems I had last night. All but one of these blogs, when I go to view them, I get this message.........mizzoumed02, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: I found last night that I had to go into my personal Blog setting and set them to allow everyone on the board to view the blog. Just throwing that information out there. I really do want to read these Blogs!!!

Thanks for the heads up, I've changed my settings... hopefully it works now!

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm we may need a sticky on this thread about enabling everyone to see it in blog settings. :xd:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back