BLOGS!!!!!!!! Post and win a prize!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,873
Reaction score
122,534
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure what the prize will be yet, but everyone who post a new TANK blog will be entered to win!

Create blogs here: Reef 2 Reef - Recent Blogs Posts - Blogs

Then come back and post the link to it in this thread to qualify!

:D
 
I didn't realize we even had a Blog!:squigglemouth: I'm definitely gonna have to get one going on my setup.
 
So, I'm not sure, but I think everyone is having the same problems I had last night. All but one of these blogs, when I go to view them, I get this message.........mizzoumed02, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: I found last night that I had to go into my personal Blog setting and set them to allow everyone on the board to view the blog. Just throwing that information out there. I really do want to read these Blogs!!!
 
Could the winner get a mainland deep dimensions tank?
 
So, I'm not sure, but I think everyone is having the same problems I had last night. All but one of these blogs, when I go to view them, I get this message.........mizzoumed02, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: I found last night that I had to go into my personal Blog setting and set them to allow everyone on the board to view the blog. Just throwing that information out there. I really do want to read these Blogs!!!

Thanks for the heads up, I've changed my settings... hopefully it works now!
 
Hmm we may need a sticky on this thread about enabling everyone to see it in blog settings. :xd:
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new