TOP DOWN SHOWOFF THREAD

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
31,106
Reaction score
54,643
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright everyone. I want to see your top-down photos of your tank! I have always loved seeing top-down photos of tanks, so let's have a dedicated thread for it!
 
I just took my first TDS the other day of my IM20. I found it a bit challenging to get a good shot. I need to dust off my top down viewer I bought and never used so I can get the phone below the surface.

PXL_20260626_015838008~2.jpg


I bought some live rock from a guy once that had a shallow tank down low in his living room so it was always a top down view. It was pretty awesome.
 
I just took my first TDS the other day of my IM20. I found it a bit challenging to get a good shot. I need to dust off my top down viewer I bought and never used so I can get the phone below the surface.

PXL_20260626_015838008~2.jpg


I bought some live rock from a guy once that had a shallow tank down low in his living room so it was always a top down view. It was pretty awesome.
This somehow reminds me of a Scooby-Doo theme, but in the best way. Maybe all the greens with the blue/purple light.

driving scooby doo GIF
 
Couple of recent ones from my Top down viewing box.
I find it hard to do full tank tops downs as my fish get the zoomies when i turn off the pumps so there is no still water!!

1782881683137.png

1782881714050.png

1782881936879.png


1782881740376.png
 
Couple of recent ones from my Top down viewing box.
I find it hard to do full tank tops downs as my fish get the zoomies when i turn off the pumps so there is no still water!!

1782881683137.png

1782881714050.png

1782881936879.png


1782881740376.png
Do you want to frag some of those torches 😭😆
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new