ReefSquad Shoutout!! @Rocks reef!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fish Fan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow Greg!! What a wonderful post to start my Sunday.
I am speechless my friend. That was very kind of you and very thoughtful.
I am in this as a team, we all do our part. However, I am thankful for your shout out! What a wonderful feeling.
Long overdue and well deserved!! Keep it up!!
 
You earned this one, congrats and....
1767454766689.gif
 
Congrats! 🎉

Such a great community to be a part of!
 
Shout out to every reefsquad member, leaders, moderation team. I know I haven't been as active lately, poke my head in here or there. Just have alot going on, and been dealing with alot lately. I appreciate you all
 
Congrats Rock! You're a top tier reefer as well as human. Those that don't know you outside of R2R may not know that you serve the people that deserve it the most every day of your life!

Thanks for your reefing knowledge, service to our country and Veterans, and your friendship.




Stop It Christmas Vacation GIF


Jimmy Fallon Goodbye GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new