• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blonde Naso

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call Discount Aquarium and Reef or LE Corals. Both here in Az. Was at both earlier this week. One of them had one. Beautiful fish!!!
Man i hate to be that guy but i wouldn't buy any livestock from Discount, their fish look seriously unhealthy every time i've been. For fish specifically i think Aquarium Arts is the best (in fact I got a huge 11 inch blondie there a few weeks back for a good price), LE is the place to go for coral IMO best selection and healthiest. And Artistic is by far the best for equipment and parts. Unfortunately i don't think any of them are awesome all around, though my favorite is Aq Arts.

OP
OP
Apeman

Apeman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man i hate to be that guy but i wouldn't buy any livestock from Discount, their fish look seriously unhealthy every time i've been. For fish specifically i think Aquarium Arts is the best (in fact I got a huge 11 inch blondie there a few weeks back for a good price), LE is the place to go for coral IMO best selection and healthiest. And Artistic is by far the best for equipment and parts. Unfortunately i don't think any of them are awesome all around, though my favorite is Aq Arts.
I agree with you, was hoping to get one from someone’s tank but thinking I’ll check out Aquarium Arts

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 41.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back