blu coral method

  • Thread starter Thread starter Randy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
???? I am in the dark.
 
no but im going to try it sounds very interesting ill start a thread with my results if anyone would be interested beings im only a few hours from the coast i can get these ingredients very easly localy, other then the GH which i wont be using lol.
 
I'm going to try it also.I am having a hard time finding some of the seafood and don't really know why I live about 100ft from the Gulf of Mexico.
 
It is a blending of fresh seafood mixed with a carbon source (fructose or simple sugar)and Amino Acids..There is much more to it but that is the run down.
.
You can also find some info @ RC "Italy's Best! Matured SPS Aquariums".
 
I think most people just refer to it as "Fish Goo" or the like and make it at home in a blender.

:D
Laurie
 
That and using bone growth steroids to boost growh.
Some have questioned if that exp and illegal addative would remain stabil in saltwater.
If someone could post me a link that works without signing up or showing me evedence that this really works i would appreciate it.
All i seen so far was a nice tank with no back ups to what it claims.
But its been awhile since i seen it, and others working on it.
 
sorry guys you will just have to type your name and sign up It's not that hard.


The link I posted is the only thread that I know of that talks about what goes in it. They have pics of a ora tort that has grown about 2-3" (my guess) in 6 weeks that back it up.Suet is a local here in Houston and is at six weeks of using this.here is a quote from her.

"I can absolutely see very impressive growth and did after 2 weeks".
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new