Blue Carpet Anemone 4+ years captive!!

LeopardWrasse

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Location
Maple Grove,MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says here is a photo of my Blue Haddoni Carpet Anemone. It has been in captive care for 4+ years now. It is atleast 12"+ across. Hosted by either a clarkii or a blue stripe clown cant remember.
IMG_0833.jpg
 
Sand is going in today. And yes it is temporary. I am undecided if it going to go into the 210 I am building for its final home and stay there or if I may post it up on here FS to a new home. Trust me though he is very happy in the tank. That pic was taken about a half hour after he went into the temp tank.
 
Thats cool that its temp if you had that tank tyed into a 210 that would be very cool! The blue one i have has been in captivity for 12 yrs of that time i had it for 6! My red has been w me for 4 yrs same as yours! Good luck!
 
Thats cool that its temp if you had that tank tyed into a 210 that would be very cool! The blue one i have has been in captivity for 12 yrs of that time i had it for 6! My red has been w me for 4 yrs same as yours! Good luck!

That gives me a new idea!! Hmmm I could make that work or maybe tie a different tank into it and get me a red one as well. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new