Blue Gudgeon Dartfish Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Messages
139
Reaction score
43
Location
virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a pair of Blue Gudgeon Dartfish, and 1 died, does anyone know if I can add another at anytime or are they a fish that need to go in the tank at the same time, thanks
 
I got a pair of Blue Gudgeon Dartfish, and 1 died, does anyone know if I can add another at anytime or are they a fish that need to go in the tank at the same time, thanks
I find they do best in groups of 3 at a minimum as they’re more of a social species. You can add them after eachother though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new