blue hammer coral??

william swann

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Messages
116
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do these actually exist?
if so where have you seen them for sale, prices? anyone have one?
thanks in advance :)
8429383B-7EE9-4FAB-8C61-8757BD6D7EED.jpeg
C8F5D8D0-66D9-4AF6-A76D-7980700A6C18.jpeg
5163CA53-F0B9-409A-AE91-3AA024BA5697.jpeg
EA17F0D8-394E-4CE4-AC7C-91FE6B1CB45B.jpeg
 
I ordered some of etsy hopefully they are real lol
 
an LFS has them for $60 a head but honestly they don't look that great and kinda blend in with the blue light. Would be nice for a hammer garden, but if I only got 1 it would be a green one.

Pic from LFS:
FB_IMG_1604393153604~2.jpg
 
Last edited:
an LFS has them for $60 a head but honestly they don't look that great and kinda blend in with the blue light. Would be nice for a hammer garden, but if I only got 1 it would be a green one.

Pic from LFS:
FB_IMG_1604393153604~2.jpg
that’s a lot of euphyllia lol thanks for the info
 
AquaSD used to have them for sale pretty regularly. Haven’t watched their euphyllia for quite some time though.
 
WWC had some not too long ago I think for like $100. A bunch of my local reefers have them in their tanks but they can get pretty washed out I think that's why they aren't as popular anymore
 
WWC had some not too long ago I think for like $100. A bunch of my local reefers have them in their tanks but they can get pretty washed out I think that's why they aren't as popular anymore
ok thanks
 
20201105_172601.jpg
here it is it finally arrived (I like it but nothing crazy lol)
 
an LFS has them for $60 a head but honestly they don't look that great and kinda blend in with the blue light. Would be nice for a hammer garden, but if I only got 1 it would be a green one.

Pic from LFS:
FB_IMG_1604393153604~2.jpg
I don’t even know what I would do if my LFS had 1/4th this selection. Super jealous
 
It actually looks like in the picture ngl
 
an LFS has them for $60 a head but honestly they don't look that great and kinda blend in with the blue light. Would be nice for a hammer garden, but if I only got 1 it would be a green one.

Pic from LFS:
FB_IMG_1604393153604~2.jpg
Man where is your LFS or what is the name all kind of goodies
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new