Blue hippo $1

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

rocket098

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2021
Messages
313
Reaction score
175
Location
18925
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free blue hippo tang. He is 5-6 inches healthy and disease free as far as I can tell. I rescued him from fellow hobbyist about 3 years ago. He has had a bit of hill when I first got him but most of it is gone maybe just a bit left around one of the eyes. Still good looking fish. He has gotten too much for my tank as my no3 is sky high from feeding. 18925 area.
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Free blue hippo tang. He is 5-6 inches healthy and disease free as far as I can tell. I rescued him from fellow hobbyist about 3 years ago. He has had a bit of hill when I first got him but most of it is gone maybe just a bit left around one of the eyes. Still good looking fish. He has gotten too much for my tank as my no3 is sky high from feeding. 18925 area.
Any photos
 
Finding Nemo Dory GIF by Disney
FREEEEE! I'm too far away but wanted to bump this great offer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new