Blue Legged Hermit Crab Photo Thread

CallMeChris

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2023
Messages
198
Reaction score
237
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be posting my Blue Legged Hermit Crab photos here. Photos will be taken with my iPhone 13 Pro, unless otherwise noted. Feel free to post your Blue Legged Hermit Crab photos here too! Let’s see ‘em!

Florida Blue Legged Hermit Crab

IMG_1213.jpeg
 
I’ll be posting my Blue Legged Hermit Crab photos here. Photos will be taken with my iPhone 13 Pro, unless otherwise noted. Feel free to post your Blue Legged Hermit Crab photos here too! Let’s see ‘em!

Florida Blue Legged Hermit Crab

IMG_1213.jpeg
Wish mine would stay still
 
Cant get one of my blue legs but here this guy is! Always posing for the camera.
 

Attachments

  • 0F0345ED-1B75-43A9-88C7-F91B3D79F6D6.jpeg
    0F0345ED-1B75-43A9-88C7-F91B3D79F6D6.jpeg
    221.3 KB · Views: 79

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new