Blue/Purpose Squamosa ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ugin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ugin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2020
Messages
256
Reaction score
559
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any recommendations on where I can buy the more rare color patterns of Squamosa's? I know a lot of places come in and out of stock, but I'm curious if anyone has experience with particular stores having these more often than others.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new