Blue Raven Blaso Pricing

W0terMoist

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2022
Messages
99
Reaction score
59
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What should the price be per polyp for a blue raven? If in a colony, in the picture I'm showing a colony of 20, do you multiply the price per head × how many heads are in the colony?

The center back colony is the one I am trying to get priced out, has 20 heads give or take a couple. 20230224_121731.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20230224_121745.mp4
    42 MB
The more you buy of something, the cheaper it should get. So only linear price per head up to a point. Blue ravens are fairly plentiful with plummeting prices these days I think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new