• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blue Sea Star

maroma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefer's,

Anyone interested on a Blue Sea Star - $25.00 Local Pick Up curve side I purchased it but just found out this kind of fish are for experts and I'm not close to intermediate. don't want it to Die.

Fullerton, CA

weamdog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you very slowly acclimated him and have a stable tank you might be ok. I've tried them once, but it ended up finding a crevice to die in. If you make it past a week then you should probably just keep him. Either way, best of luck. My experience is the sand sifting stars are pretty hardy as well as the double stars if you can find them. I have 3 or 4 of each.

OP
OP
maroma

maroma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is bare bottom. I bought it cause my daughter wanted one without me thinking with puppy eye's I can't say No. I placed it on a 13.5 Fluval tank that been sitting there for 3 years with sand.

will see

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back