Blue Sexy Shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter Helio
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Helio

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
15
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So with my tank, I have 4 sexy shrimp, and at around 10 pm one of them starts to turn this light blue, and about an hour later they go back to their normal color (which is a darkish red/orange).
I heard that these guys are colormorprhic and can change colors, though I had never heard of them changing to a color like this.
If any of your guys’ sexy shrimp do this please send pictures here to show that because I would love to see them!
Thanks for reading this.

A9E88117-7301-44A4-9CBD-DB6C2F530AFD.jpeg
 
Very cool! I've always wanted sexy shrimp, but having tanks full of wrasses prevented me from getting them. I just recently setup a 20 long with these guys in mind. Now I just have to track some down :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new