Blue sometimes doesn't let you see the whole rainbow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Da8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That's beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
 
Love the 2nd part too!
 
WHats the name of the acro in the top center of the frame in the first video?
 
Your title is so true as well.

Thank you!!
Looks awesome! I also have a Sunpower and my acros love it!!

For sure great lights for sps
Thank you very much for your comment.
That’s great! I had a feeling they would respond nicely!

Soooo happy!! Even though too early. Just 10 days. But no issues for now.
Very nice!

Thank you very much.
Love the 2nd part too!

Thank you very much!


WHats the name of the acro in the top center of the frame in the first video?
106A1728.jpg

I don't know. I call it supernova had no name when I bought it. It looks like an aculeus but I am almost sure it is not.


Thank you very much.


What kind of light??


Sunpower 8x54 + orphek blue bars.
 
Beautiful footy! awesome corals

I remember chatting with you on Instagram about the "suspected" aculeus a few months ago, I do see what you are saying though, it does have some traits that are different than aculeus usually presents. esp the newer growth in the foreground/ backside.
 
Beautiful footy! awesome corals

I remember chatting with you on Instagram about the "suspected" aculeus a few months ago, I do see what you are saying though, it does have some traits that are different than aculeus usually presents. esp the newer growth in the foreground/ backside.
Yes I also remember. And sometimes I try to figure out because it made sense.

But not really sure.
Got an aculeus next to it, and they do look very similar... Maybe you were right.


106A1899.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new