Blue Squamosa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Asagi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Asagi

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2015
Messages
726
Reaction score
783
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are starting to show up on divers den recently. Anyone know of a local SoCal shop carrying them currently? Thanks
 
I've seen very few lately. I agree with you- most are faded and non reactive, but I'll keep you posted should I get a nice healthy one in.
 
PB120001_zpsm1cxkasc.jpg

PB120002_zpsdwohcov0.jpg


Still acclimating... More pics and pricing to come ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new