Blue Squamosa

  • Thread starter Thread starter denverjon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

denverjon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
445
Reaction score
47
Location
denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to buy a blue squamosa. I know Divers Den offers them but I haven't had great luck with their clams. Does anyone else sell them?
 
I'd personally avoid divers den, we had bad luck too. I believe Austin aqua farms will carry them sometimes. Maybe Pacific east aquaculture can get some? Occasionally I see vendors here carry them.
 
I want to buy a blue squamosa. I know Divers Den offers them but I haven't had great luck with their clams. Does anyone else sell them?

Austin Aqua Farms has them regularly and they are well priced compared to Divers Den. I stay away from DD clams. They never seem to survive more than a few days and then suddenly clams you've had for months are gone a few days later. I noticed on their site a few days ago they had a huge amount of clams - 74 or more. Today, I noticed they only have 6. I have a very hard time believing they sold 68 clams in 3 or 4 days. I have to wonder if they perished. Following along the forums, I have not heard anything good about their clams for a year or two now.
bsa
 
thanks for the advice. I've bought several clams over the years from DD and they always seem to die within a year. I don't know if it's me or them but I want to try a different vendor.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new