May 20, 2020 #1 Kris4647 Rare Clownfish anemone aficionado View Badges Joined Feb 14, 2013 Messages 276 Reaction score 103 Location [email protected] Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I’ve never posted pics of this guy. I always wanted one and honestly it’s been really easy to keep except for finding a flat perch for it. Just realized these pics aren’t great will update tomorrow. View attachment 1591578 View attachment 1591579
I’ve never posted pics of this guy. I always wanted one and honestly it’s been really easy to keep except for finding a flat perch for it. Just realized these pics aren’t great will update tomorrow. View attachment 1591578 View attachment 1591579
Jun 10, 2020 #2 Big G captain dunsel View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Moderator Emeritus Hospitality Award My Tank Thread Joined Jun 8, 2017 Messages 12,921 Reaction score 24,231 Location Southern Oregon What state or country do you live in Oregon Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Let's see some pics :)