Blue Squamosa's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maximus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
LOL no I am the one who bought them. He was selling off just parts and I made him an offer on the whole system and took it home
 
Haha, I knew it looked firmiliar. I was trying to get all the clams but never got a response. I still haven't found any since those.
 
I've been watching it a while. I haven't seen many large clams pop up. Especially for the price that those went for.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new