Blue tang has odd behavior

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I noticed my blue tang acting weird today. He has been harassing my pregnant arrow crab. Couldnt get a video of that part but I got a video of him swimming. He seems very jerky and just behaving in a way I havnt seen before. Saw him scratch once and wondered if he had flukes since he has no noticiable marks of anything else. Dosed the tank with prazipro today just to be on the safe side. Just wondering if he looked to be behaving in an alarming manner to you guys? @Jay Hemdal @vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

I noticed my blue tang acting weird today. He has been harassing my pregnant arrow crab. Couldnt get a video of that part but I got a video of him swimming. He seems very jerky and just behaving in a way I havnt seen before. Saw him scratch once and wondered if he had flukes since he has no noticiable marks of anything else. Dosed the tank with prazipro today just to be on the safe side. Just wondering if he looked to be behaving in an alarming manner to you guys? @Jay Hemdal @vetteguy53081
Video 1 and 2 - I see nothing unusual other than curiosity and what looks like a littel HLLE by its eye area

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Video 1 and 2 - I see nothing unusual other than curiosity and what looks like a littel HLLE by its eye area
Ah okay. Im paranoid especially with him. Ive saved him from death two times! And yeah the HLLE is way better than it was when I first got the dude. He was so beat up he looked like a war refugee. Im just trying to keep it from getting worse with putting that stuff (silucon? Not sure of spelling) once a week

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back