Blue throat trigger

Brooke24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!!! Did some research, and I would really really like a trigger. Want a clown trigger, I have a 90 Gal.... obviously not gonna work. I came across a blue throat trigger. I was wondering if this trigger would work with my stock list I am getting:)

Pair of clowns
Snowflake eel (debating)
Valentini puffer (debating)
Coral beauty
Scott’s fairy wrasse
Melanarus wrasse
Bristletooth tang
Dart fish trio pair
Banggai cardinal pair

of course, this is a large bio load. I am just making sure that a blue throat would be ok with any of these, to see what I will modify off my list in terms of bio load and room in the tank for the trigger

Bradley2448

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A blue throat is definitely a more doable option than some of the other triggers in a 90, but it’s going to be jam packed that’s for sure. I would be cautious of aggression from him or most bristletooth species with a list like that, but time will tell.

OP
OP
Brooke24

Brooke24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A blue throat is definitely a more doable option than some of the other triggers in a 90, but it’s going to be jam packed that’s for sure. I would be cautious of aggression from him or most bristletooth species with a list like that, but time will tell.
Oh no, of course if I choose a trigger I’m not getting all those guys!!! Might drop a couple anyways. Just wanna see if there is a specific fish off that list that will be devoured by the trigger.. like the dart fish or cardinals

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back