• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blue Tip Frogspawn Neon Green 30.00 PerHead

Travis Warren

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2018
Messages
910
Reaction score
476
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have Frogspawn heads One is splitting 30.00 a Head Local Pickup Only Ocean Beach , CA 92107 Cash Only Text 619-846-65281. One Double Head Starting to Split 60.002. One Double Head 50.00 3. One Single 30.00 4. One Single Starting to Split $25.00
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Price update.
1. Double with one split starting $50
2. Doubled head $40
3. Single head $20
4. Single head split $30
 
I have Frogspawn heads One is splitting 30.00 a Head Local Pickup Only Ocean Beach , CA 92107 Cash Only Text 619-846-65281. One Double Head Starting to Split 60.002. One Double Head 50.00 3. One Single 30.00 4. One Single Starting to Split $25.00
image.jpg
image.jpg
I will be in OB in November for Thanksgiving, I'd like to buy some of your corals for sale, will you have some avaliable at that time?
 
Please see my new add. This one has been closed for some time. Good possibility that I will have some available.

​

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new