blue tort

Polishpower

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2013
Messages
145
Reaction score
15
Location
Northeast, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I just got a small blue tort frag yesterday. The LFS had them under halides ( I think that's how you spell it) at the bottom of the tank. I am put in my tank at the bottom for now. Should I leave it down there or can I glue it to the rock were I want it. It is under LEDs now. Thanks for the help
 
I'd keep it on the bottom for one week, than put it where you want it.
 
Still small and one of the blue leg hermits was just on it so no polyp extension.
IMG_20140407_193537_178.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new