Blueberry fields acro questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bubs2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bubs2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2016
Messages
279
Reaction score
83
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New acro. How fast does he grow? Can I see some pics. The top of mine looks a bit white any help?

3bf0174c5567f6fa6cb9462b5773cdf1.jpg
 
0c2399f1cae95ab3b18b607c1a690bd5.jpg


He's the one in the back. Is this because I raised the alk too fast? It raised from 8 to 9.5 in one day ... is this only going to continue to get worse? Why weren't the others affected?
 
Okay I found out my problem that it's because alk was raised to fast. Should I keep alk at 8? What should I do about the coral. Should I leave him and he will do his thing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new