bluefin damsel.......anyone got exp?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joe b
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joe b

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read up on this dish before my purchase, I know they are aggressive, what I didn't know is they will host some soft coral on which they feed, anyone got one and exp this? I have a 5 gal mixed reef, and know that this fish will out grow this tank, but I have a friend that will gladly take him when the time comes. Thanks. Happy reefing Joe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new