Bluegrassreef's 90g mixed reef in progress

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats a nice set up you have there! Lucky you, that you have some one who knows how to make it! Make sure you start a build thread so we can all follow along

OP
OP
BluegrassReef

BluegrassReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you kind sir...My little brother just called and we should be on our way to lowes shortly to check out the pricing so my wife can kill me....lol

OP
OP
BluegrassReef

BluegrassReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well guys I am said to say that my dream stand with two tanks will not happen. after we went pricing and preparing and my brother looked and studied for awhile it was gonna be just to much work and to much cash to do....But never fear we are gonna build a stand for the 90 and I got a sweet deal on 2 frag tanks today. I picked up 2 48" x 24" x12" tanks for $40 bucks.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aww man that stinks! i was excited for you lOL nice deal on the frag tanks what gallons are they 65?

OP
OP
BluegrassReef

BluegrassReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep....I know it stinks because I was really excited to build it but after we sat and figured all we had to do like bracing the floor from underneath.replacing the carpet in the room and laying tile for where the stand would have been and removing 40 inches of drywall from the floor up at 21 feet total plus all the wiring of gfci's plus all the material to buil the stand and buy the cabinets it just wasn't feasible to do.....but I do have plans for a very nice stand and canopy for the 90 so all is not lost.

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 64 48.9%
  • Full frame

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 48 36.6%
  • All of the above

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back