Bluewatertropicals.com review

  • Thread starter Thread starter slate744
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slate744

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
352
Reaction score
11
Location
Howard city, Michigan
Bluewatertropicals.com is a great company to buy from. They have great corals at a very good price. The thing I like most about bluewatertropicals is there customer service. Anytime I had a question or issues they were very quick to respond and help me out. I have not received this level of customer service from any other online vendor. Thanks again bluewatertropicals for making my purchase easy and worry free.
 
Moved to vendor feedback.
 
Thanks Slate! The pleasure is all ours brother!

Thanks SK for moving the thread!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new