Bobbit worm

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaybk5211
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
FB_IMG_1437866728638.jpg
 
There is some reefer guy that has one as a pet. I read an article on him. I will try and find it real quick.
 
Do you think a really large wrasse could eat one of those dudes? Or any of the predatory fish we keep in the hobby? Thoughts? Who could do battle with this guy? Let's say you have a 2,000 gal. Tank, and you can't catch him. What fish would you try? Give a reason behind your choice.
 
The only good thing I saw in that video was tons of amphipods. That horrific creature dwells among aptasia and Lord knows what else. It just at what looked like a shrimp pellet. I can handle that. But burying a live lionfish in the sand? Just NO.
 
Do you think a really large wrasse could eat one of those dudes? Or any of the predatory fish we keep in the hobby? Thoughts? Who could do battle with this guy? Let's say you have a 2,000 gal. Tank, and you can't catch him. What fish would you try? Give a reason behind your choice.
I would not risk any fish against a monster like that. Too expensive.
 
Do you think a really large wrasse could eat one of those dudes? Or any of the predatory fish we keep in the hobby? Thoughts? Who could do battle with this guy? Let's say you have a 2,000 gal. Tank, and you can't catch him. What fish would you try? Give a reason behind your choice.
Apparently, the worm got the predatory fish. You would have to put another Bobbit worm in and let them battle it out.
Did you see the earlier post, the tank maintenance guy, who caught one out of a customers tank. He said the Bobbit was attacking the net. He just let it dry out in the sun.
 
You know that movie where the guy wakes up and there is an animal head in the bed? I'm going to do that with a bobbit worm just for you :D
 
I am pretty sure they need to make another saw movie, where some one gets thrown into a tank filled with Eunice worms.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new