Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FB_IMG_1437866728638.jpg

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is some reefer guy that has one as a pet. I read an article on him. I will try and find it real quick.

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think a really large wrasse could eat one of those dudes? Or any of the predatory fish we keep in the hobby? Thoughts? Who could do battle with this guy? Let's say you have a 2,000 gal. Tank, and you can't catch him. What fish would you try? Give a reason behind your choice.

laineyg6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only good thing I saw in that video was tons of amphipods. That horrific creature dwells among aptasia and Lord knows what else. It just at what looked like a shrimp pellet. I can handle that. But burying a live lionfish in the sand? Just NO.

laineyg6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think a really large wrasse could eat one of those dudes? Or any of the predatory fish we keep in the hobby? Thoughts? Who could do battle with this guy? Let's say you have a 2,000 gal. Tank, and you can't catch him. What fish would you try? Give a reason behind your choice.
I would not risk any fish against a monster like that. Too expensive.

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently, the worm got the predatory fish. You would have to put another Bobbit worm in and let them battle it out.
Did you see the earlier post, the tank maintenance guy, who caught one out of a customers tank. He said the Bobbit was attacking the net. He just let it dry out in the sun.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know that movie where the guy wakes up and there is an animal head in the bed? I'm going to do that with a bobbit worm just for you :D

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am pretty sure they need to make another saw movie, where some one gets thrown into a tank filled with Eunice worms.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 74 45.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 45.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 15 9.1%
Back