• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bonded pair of DaVanci type Clownfish

Chicago-quicksilver

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2018
Messages
166
Reaction score
109
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bonded pair of DaVanici (can't remember exactly) clownfish that I would like to sell, not sure if they are a breeding pair (I don't think they are) since I have a lot of rock work and coral in my tank and if they are it's out of sight.
Pictures attached.
$100 Local pickup in the western burbs of Chicago.

20191115_141254.jpg 20191115_141249.jpg 20191115_141247.jpg 20191115_141244.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yep, I have nems and they prefer the toadstool for now. They have hosted my duncan, zoas and nems. They seems to rotate every so often.
 
I would love a photo of the zoas! Never seen that before!

Had mine hosting in a Frogspawn, pretty cool but they were aggressive. I had the black and white clowns, sold them off fast...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new