Bongo shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grissino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Grissino

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
376
Reaction score
3
Location
Coastal Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone think Bongo Shrimp would be a good idea in a tank with a pair of Flame Wrasses, pair of Bellus Angels, Blue Spot Jawfish, and a Swiss Guard Basslet?

Or will they be eaten?
 
They will probably be eaten or at least you'll never see them. Ever. I kept seven at most at a time in a tank with seahorses and a yasha goby and I would only ever see a few at a time. Also, swissguard basslets love to eat small, meaty crustaceans.
 
Thanks. That basslet was looking at the pictures on live aquaria like it was a menu so I'll take your word for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new