Book Ayres Hotel for Reefapalooza, attend cocktail party and win a trip to Hawaii

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Ayres Hotel & Suites in Costa Mesa is the official hotel of Reef-A-Palooza. Reef-A-Palooza guests and exhibitors will receive discounted room rates of $109 for a Standard Room and $129 for a Mini Suite, and $149 for a Single Bedroom Suite. Please use the discount code “Reef-A-Palooza” to receive the discounted rate. Reservations may be made by calling 1-800-322-9992 or 714-549-0300 X402. Mention Reef-a-Palooza or group code 9952. (The code is only good when calling the hotel directly. The code will NOT be valid when making reservations online. )

Rates are available from Thursday, October 8th up to a checkout on Monday, October 11th. The rate includes a full buffet breakfast, complimentary parking, courtesy shuttle to/from John Wayne
Orange County Airport and use of the fitness room.

Please visit the Ayres Hotel Website for more information.
http://www.ayreshotels.com/ayres-hotel-and-suites-costa-mesa

Ayres Hotel & Suites
325 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone: 714-429-9372

Reef-A-Palooza 2015 Meet And Greet Hosted by SCMAS

For Reef-A-Palooza Exhibitors and Attendees Staying at the Ayres Hotel
Win a Trip To Hawaii!

Ayres Hotel and Suites Costa Mesa
Saturday, October 10, 2015
7pm-10pm

Come join your fellow Reef-A-Palooza Exhibitors and Attendees in a Meet and Greet evening to be held at the Ayres Hotel and Suites. This is for Ayers Hotel Guests only. Hors D’oeuvres and drinks will be provided. After a long day at RAP, join us for a relaxing evening to discuss the day’s events and look forward to Sunday’s. Also, we are giving away a trip to Hawaii to ONE LUCKY WINNER.*

* $3,000 voucher towards airline and hotel expenses. Members and family of SCMAS are not eligible! Winner MUST be a guest of the Ayres Hotel and Suites

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 30 21.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 101 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.3%

Back