Bo's box

20200513_181028.jpg

Oops.
 
Awesome build! I am setting up a 90 Gal this weekend and bookmarked your post for Aquascape inspiration. It turned out awesome!
 
Nice looking tank, really like your rockscape :)
 
Has it really almost been a year since I updated this thread? No major changes to the tank, just kept up with maintenance and had a little cyano outbreak for a few weeks. Now that work is picking back up again it's time to keep going with the tank. I've been waiting for this!
 
Moved the tank about 6 feet to the right while I prep for my new upgrade. Have a little valonia an cyano currently, but it's mostly under control.
IMG_20210418_165944.jpg
 
Nice, can't wait to see how you find the Philips, top of my shopping list for an upgrade currently.
Had been on my list for a while too. Even though I had read the dimensions and seen videos, it didn't prepare me for how massive this thing is!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new